Signal Marketing provides marketing strategy, communications and technology support to companies and organizations from all industries and backgrounds. Through our proprietary approach to marketing communications development, we help clients establish a strategic marketing vision and we deliver on that vision with award-winning design, editorial, technical and production expertise.
- • Founded in 1990
- • Based in Silver Spring, MD
- • More than 300 awards for creative excellence
- • Strategic, creative and production expertise
- • Technology Products/Solutions
- • Talent Management
- • Cybersecurity
- • Consulting
- • Non-Profit
- • Consumer Products
- • Hospitality
- • Extensive business strategy experience
- • Award-winning creative
- • Rapid marketing communications program development
- • Results-driven program management
The Signal Team
Mark Felton, President
With over 30 years of experience, Mark is involved in every aspect of the marketing communications process. From strategy development through to creative direction and the launch of each campaign component, his guidance ensures that every effort delivers tangible business results. Mark has won more than 300 awards for creative excellence. His guidance played an important role in launching go-to-market programs for more than 50 companies, including internal products and services divisions for Booz Allen Hamilton, Corporate Executive Board, Korn-Ferry, SAIC and Motorola.
Christina Rea, Chief Financial Officer
Christina is one of the co-founders of Signal, and today holds primary responsibility as the company’s chief financial officer. Prior to joining Signal, she was a principal in Don Rea Associates, a consulting firm that managed the production of 13 monthly magazines. Building on her extensive background in production, logistics and finance, Christina has played a vital role in the company’s growth, from facilitating on-time, on-budget project delivery, to ensuring Signal’s financial stability. Thanks to her efforts, Signal enjoys a high credit rating and strong relationships with vendors and clients. Christina continues to leverage the resources needed to deliver a consistently high level of client service.
Eric Klinefelter, Vice President, Technology
Since 1994, Eric has provided account management services and support for Signal clients. As technical director, he manages the implementation of all Web sites, portals and email campaigns, and provides IT expertise to ensure the smooth execution of all Signal electronic communications projects. Eric provides crucial guidance and support to both Signal and client teams for all aspects of electronic communications—from planning to deployment. He supervises all Web programming, applications integration, testing and deployment. As account manager, Eric creates project schedules and orchestrates the timely execution of all deliverables for client engagements. Prior to joining Signal, Eric was Director of Operations and Technology for PhotoGroup, the largest commercial photography studio in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Lizzy Endler, Art Director
In the four years since joining Signal, Lizzy has rapidly advanced to become a Senior Art Director, shaping all design aspects of integrated marketing campaigns for clients in a wide variety of industries. Her design experience includes marketing campaigns, advertising, collateral, signage, direct mail, Web site design and Web ads. Lizzy holds a bachelor of fine arts degree from Syracuse University with a concentration in graphics and advertising design.
Stacy Moran, Editorial Director
Stacy is a seasoned writer and editor with over 20 years of versatile experience in strategy development, marketing communications, public relations and market research for a wide range of technology and publishing companies. She brings a unique blend of analytical, creative, collaboration and implementation skills to the Signal Marketing Group team, as well as expertise in writing editorial and advertising copy for both online and print. Prior to joining Signal, Stacy operated a communications consulting business based in the Boston area. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Tufts University.
Rob Howard, Web Developer
Rob is seasoned Web programmer with extensive experience in CMS, database development and community infrastructure. He has served as the lead developer for Signal’s most comprehensive Web deployments. Recent successes include the international rollout for SHL, the world’s largest talent assessment company; Royall & Company, the leading college recruitment marketing company in the U.S., and Healthy Weight Commitment, an organization of America’s leading brands devoted to reducing childhood obesity.
- "They’ll have a transformational impact on your business."
- "Signal consistently challenges assumptions that others in their field might take for granted. As a result, they have always been a valued marketing partner and a source for great work and inspiration."
- "Signal played a critical role in helping me build a successful business 20 years ago, and has been an equally powerful partner in helping to conceive and launch Cafesano."
- "Signal brings an exceptional set of skills and capabilities to every project they undertake. From strategy and design to programming and project execution, they operate as a finely tuned extension of your team."
- "Signal has been a vital partner in helping us achieve our goals for reducing childhood obesity."
- "More than a name change, our new Personify brand projects the essence of our company’s reason-for-being in an emotionally compelling and relevant way. Signal has been an extraordinary partner in the rebranding process, providing innovative and responsive support from initial strategy and concept development through to a fabulous launch at our industry’s premier annual event"
- "I worked with Signal at two different companies before enlisting their help in growing my own company, Rivet Logic. They have been a key enabler of our success in achieving double-digit growth every year since we started."
- "Signal nailed each of the marketing objectives we set for them, but that’s not all. They have become an extremely valuable strategic partner and today function as an extension of our team."